Blend for Women This Blend is a popular formulation that has been developed to be used as a natural perfume as it blends with your own body chemistry to create a unique aroma for each person. The blend is helpful for many hormonal support issues, stress and tension, and more. I love the sweet and soft aroma of this blend. It can be applied to the wrists or behind the ears, just like perfume. It can also be diffused or used to scent natural products, like soaps or shampoos. This blend is contains many of the most precious flowers in the perfume and aromatherapy industries.
• Combines with an individual’s chemistry to create a beautiful and personal fragrance • Provides a warming, musky aroma that entices the senses and intrigues the mind • Calms the skin and emotions
• Apply to wrists, back of neck, and pulse points for a distinct and individual fragrance.
• Diffuse or add to clay pendants for a unique aromatic experience.
• Dispense one to two drops in the palm of the hand and rub on clothing, scarves, and coats to experience its calming and blissful scent throughout the day.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils