Calming Blend I have used Calming Blend for everything from worrisome thoughts to frustration. I use this blend daily. I like to diffuse it at bedtime, throughout the day, or when I am nervous about a particular situation.
This blend is designed to lessen tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling. It is perfect to diffuse at bedtime for restful night’s sleep. I also apply it to the back of my neck before bed. It is also great for teenagers and helps babies get that sense of calm.
• Calming, renewing fragrance • Promotes relaxation and restful sleep • Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for aromatic benefits • Lessens tension and calms emotions • Helps reduce worry and stress
Essential Oils in Calming Blend Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, and Vanilla Bean Extract
• Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to to help wind down before going to sleep.
• Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
• Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
• Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils