Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
• Naturally repels insects
• Promotes relaxation
• After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment
• During your facial routine, add one to two drops
• Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils