Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) is an annual herb that grows three feet high and is very aromatic. Coriander seeds have been used for centuries to aid digestion, and is still used today for this same benefit.* Coriander has a high linalool content which helps skin maintain complexion. Coriander can be soothing to the body. Coriander’s sweet, herbaceous aroma is both relaxing and stimulating, making it a good rotation oil to use in blends to add a fresh, herbaceous note.
• Take a few drops internally after eating large meals to assist with digestion*
• Apply to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion
• Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation
• After a short workout, apply to legs for a soothing massage
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils