Encouraging Blend Feelings of confidence and courage will replace negative emotions like guilt and pessimism, with the Encouraging Blend of mint and citrus essential oils. Are you frustrated at work? Have setbacks in spite of your best efforts shaken your confidence? Or has misplaced trust left you cynical more often than your best self should be? Then stop, reset, and restart with an Encouraging Blend of mint and citrus essential oils. Unleash your creative powers and find the courage that comes from believing in yourself again. Go ahead and raise the bar–you can do it!
• Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief • Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism
COMMON USES • Apply to shirt collar before giving a speech to instill feelings of confidence • Diffuse when working on a project at work or school to stay motivated • Apply to pulse points before participating in sporting events or other competitions
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use 1-2 drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils