Fennel Basil (Foeniculum vulgare) has several health benefits dating back to ancient Rome. Fennel essential oil can still be used to promote healthy digestion and respiratory function, while exuding a unique licorice aroma and flavor. Fennel can grow up to six feet in height and has delicate, feathery leaves. The history of Fennel use dates back to ancient times when Roman warriors were said to have consumed Fennel to make them strong and ready for battle.
• Promotes healthy digestion* • Supports a healthy respiratory system* • May help promote healthy metabolism, liver function, and circulation*
COMMON USES • Take internally to support healthy respiratory function* • Put a drop of Fennel in water or tea to help fight sweet tooth cravings* • Add to desserts for an additional depth of flavor • Add 1–2 drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion*
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils