Frankincense Frankincense oil (Boswellia frereana, Boswellia carterii, and/or Boswellia sacrais) is a tree or shrub that produces a gum or resin that can be steam distilled into an essential oil with MANY health benefits. It can be used for anything from immune support, anxious thoughts, meditation and concentration. My husband and I use frankincense internally for immune support. When I try to accomplish a tough mental task, diffusing frankincense helps with my concentration.
Frankincense has long been a revered and holy oil in the Middle East. It was used ceremonially to create greater connection with the God of one's understanding, making it an oil of connecting to one's Truth. It's well-known in bible stories, and still revered today.
• Promotes cellular health* • Reduces the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenates skin • Supports healthy immune system function* • Promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness
COMMON USES • Diffuse during your yoga practice to focus your intention for the day.
• Take one to two drops in a Veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
• Add to moisturizer to reduce the appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
• Can be applied to the bottoms of feet to promote feelings of relaxation and to balance mood.
• When traveling somewhere dry, apply Frankincense to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties 2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world 3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc 4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties 5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules 6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.