Juniper Berry Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis) essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent, and supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function.* Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry helps cleanse and purify the air.
• Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen* • Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion • Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and lessen stress
COMMON USES • Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function* • Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent* • Acts as a natural skin toner • Has a calming, grounding effect
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal Use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils