Lemon Lemon (Citrus limon) is refreshing and has many uses in our home. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. We frequently use lemon to freshen the air. I also add 1-5 drops in a glass of water every morning for internal cleansing. When we have trouble waking up, I diffuse some Lemon with Peppermint for an uplifting and energizing effect. Make stainless steel shine by adding two drops of lemon on a rag and rub in circles.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion* • Supports healthy respiratory function* • Promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability
• Diffuse and take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean and disinfect tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties 2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world 3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc 4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties 5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules 6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.