Oregano Simply eating dried or fresh oregano (Origanum vulgare) is good for you, but it's nothing compared to the potency of the essential oils of oregano. It only takes a small amount to make a pretty big impact. It's most often used for immune support, respiratory support, and muscles and joints. I use Oregano internally for seasonal threats.
Oregano has been used for centuries for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Oregano should be diluted Coconut Oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano should be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano supports healthy digestion by promoting the secretion of digestive juices.
• Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent • Provides immune enhancing benefits • Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function • Excellent source of antioxidants
• Take one drop daily to boost immunity when seasonal threats are high.
• Rub Oregano essential oil and Coconut Oil on the bottom of your feet to enhance your immune system.
• Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
• Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface spray.
• Mix one to two drops with water and gargle to soothe an irritated throat.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties 2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world 3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc 4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties 5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules 6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.