Eucalyptus Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension and supports a healthy response to oxidative stress. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
• Assists with clear breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Soothes tired, sore muscles • Purifies and cleanses
COMMON USES • Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle for an effective cleaning spray • Mix with a carrier oil and rub on chest to assist with clear breathing • While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to clear the mind and promote clear breathing • Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma • Apply one to two drops to minor skin irritations
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils