Grounding Blend We all need some grounding at times! This oil is by far one of my favorite. The warm, woody aroma of this blend creates a sense of calm and well-being. I use it daily and won't leave the house without it! It really helps me with anxious feelings and stress.
Spruce, one of the oils in Grounding Blend, was used by Native Americans for spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can soothe sore muscles and joints, promote circulation, and relax the body, while Frankincense supports cellular health and overall well-being.
• Creates a sense of calm and well-being • Promotes whole-body relaxation • Brings harmony to the mind and body • Soothes sore muscles and joints • Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance • Promotes healthy circulation • Supports cellular health and overall well-being
Essential Oils in Grounding Blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, Frankincense, and Blue Chamomile
• Begin your day by massaging the oil on the bottom of your feet to lessen stress throughout the day.
• Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
• Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing environment.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils