Protective Blend A protective blend of essential oils is a wonderful tool during those seasonal times of the year. We diffuse our protective blend whenever a seasonal threat shows its face or to cleanse the air for a sweet and spicy aroma. This blend is a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. It is also safe to use on counter tops as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to clear the atmosphere by diffusing.
• Supports healthy immune function and respiratory function* • Protects against environmental threats • Cleanse surfaces • Energizing, uplifting aroma
Essential Oils in Protective Blend Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus and Rosemary
• Gargle with a few drops of protective blend as a healthy mouth rinse or for an irritated throat.
• Rub on bottom of kid's feet during school season.
• Add to a dish washing sponge or cloth to purify and eliminate odors.
• Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops of protective blend for a healthy, immune-enhancing snack.
• Combine a few drops of protective blend with Coconut Oil for a natural hand cleanser.
• Use on stainless-steel surfaces to eliminate tough, caked-on spills.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties 2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world 3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc 4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties 5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules 6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.