Invigorating Blend Using citrus essential oils for worrisome thoughts or just a bad day can be a healthier way of supporting the body and mind through the myriad of emotions that arise in our crazy culture. I personally use this blend if I need a mood lift and I diffuse it just for the sweet aroma! It smells like orange cream soda.
Citrus Bliss has natural, potent compounds with cleansing properties. Mixed with water, Citrus Bliss is a perfect solution for wiping down surfaces while producing a fresh, sweet scent.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces • Helps reduce stress and uplift mood • Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties
Essential Oils in Invigorating Blend Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Bergamot, Tangerine, Clementine, and Vanilla Bean Extract
COMMON USES • Put 15 drops in a 16oz. bottle and spray to help cleanse counter tops • Diffuse to help uplift mood • Put 1 drop on your wrist and rub both wrists together for a great everyday perfume • Add 2-3 drops to dryer sheets to add a refreshing aroma to your laundry
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils