Metabolic Blend A metabolic blend essential oil is great to have when you are looking to calm the stomach or reduce food cravings. While this is not one I use often, I know many who love to use it for a simple energy boost. Unlike other "weight loss supplements" there is no caffeine, no sugars, nothing artificial (flavors, colors or preservatives) found in essential oils, and it creates no side effects.
The metabolic blend combines powerful essential oils known for their detoxifying qualities to promote weight loss in a natural and healthy way. This flavorful blend helps manage hunger throughout the day while boosting metabolism and promoting a positive mood. This blend contains Grapefruit and Lemon that help cleanse the body while Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon provide a stimulating effect to assist with weight loss.
• Promotes healthy metabolism • Stimulates the endocrine system • Helps manage hunger cravings • Calms your stomach and lifts your mood • Promotes a positive mood • Helps purify and cleanses the body
• Add to water or tea and drink before working out for a revitalizing energy boost.
• Consume before meals to help control appetite and overeating.
• Apply to the back of thighs, abdomen, and other problem areas to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute four drops in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION:Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils