Cellular Complex Blend This blend is formulated to support healthy cellular response, repair, and regeneration. As we age, cellular renewal can be slow or be compromised by oxidative damage to cellular DNA. Cellular Complex is a proprietary blend of essential oils blend that include Clove, Thyme, and Wild Orange. It also contains Frankincense, Lemongrass, Summer Savory, and Niaouli that have been shown to support overall cellular health.
• Supports healthy cellular integrity by helping to reduce oxidative stress • Add one to two drops to citrus drinks, tea, or water and consume daily to protect the body and cells* • One 8-drop daily serving (480 mg) has an ORAC 5.0 score of over 5,000
• Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water and consume daily to promote a healthy response to free-radicals.
• Apply to targeted areas on the skin to support cellular health and renewal.
• Use with veggie caps during winter time to promote immunity.
APPLICATION Internal use: Take four (4) drops two (2) times per day with food. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties 2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world 3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc 4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties 5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules 6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.