Respiratory Blend Having a Respiratory Blend Essential oil can do wonders! In our home we diffuse respiratory blend during seasonal weather changes especially at springtime when flowers bloom. This proprietary blend cleanses and soothes the airways and can be applied topically or diffused at night, allowing for a restful sleep.
• Maintains clear airways and breathing • Supports overall respiratory health • Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
COMMON USES • Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high • Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes • Diffuse in room to promote clear breathing and at bedtime for a restful sleep • Rub oil on chest before bed for a better night's rest for snoring
APPLICATION Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON QUALITY The information provided here on the properties and uses of essential oils do NOT apply to all essential oil brands. Because of lenient industry standards and a lack of regulation on terms such as "natural" or "pure", much of what you find at the drug store is not a therapeutic grade of essential oil and may lack real quality or even contain contaminants.
The Best Essential Oil Brands follow these guidelines:
1) Proper plant varieties
2) Grown in their indigenous region around the world
3) Grown without chemical pesticides, herbicides, etc
4) Harvested with precise timing to ensure peak properties
5) Extracted with proper temp and pressure to preserve oil molecules
6) Third-party testing of each and every batch 7) Stand behind the internal use of their oils